5 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
Have a look at the 5 easy, yet delicious pumpkin recipes that you can prepare and maintain your fitness.
Pumpkin Ginger Soup (Spicy)
- Diced onion
- Butter Sliced leeks
- Diced celery
- Vegetable oil
- Ground nutmeg
- Minced garlic
- Chicken broth
- Minced ginger
- Peeled pumpkin chunks or pumpkin puree
- Salt as per taste
- Yogurt or cream for dressing
- Black peeper
- Take a large saucepan and heat the butter and oil on moderate heat.
- Add leeks, celery, onion, ginger and garlic and sauté it until they become tender.
- Pour the broth and add pumpkin and salt and bring it to boil. Simmer for at least 20 minutes in low heat, till it gets thickened. Cool it down.
- Blender the soup smooth using food processor. Pour the soup into the saucepan and mix, nutmeg and stir it well.
- Garnish with yogurt and serve.
Pumpkin Honey Rolls
- Pumpkin puree
- Dry yeast
- Warm water
- Whole wheat flour
- Olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Lightly toasted pumpkin seeds
- Take a large bowl and sprinkle yeast over warm water. Let it get foamy and stir honey in it until it gets dissolved. Mix pumpkin and oil along with the flour, salt and form a dough.
- Knead the dough smooth and place it in a bowl that is brushed with oil and place it in a warm location for around 1.5 hours.
- Place foils on the baking sheets and place the dough as rolls and loosely cover with plastic wraps.
- Bake the rolls in a 400°F preheated oven, until the rolls are golden and puffed with tapped bottom.
- Maple syrup
- Whipping cream
- Brown sugar
- Cut the lid of the pumpkin and remove the seeds and the fibers.
- Mix all the ingredients, excluding butter
- It will expand while baking so don’t fill it till up.
- Brush the top with butter and close the lid so that the mixtures doesn’t fall.
- Bakes for at least an hour at 350 till it sets like a custard.
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Seasonings like garlic or onion powder and salt
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 250
- Spray oil to the seeds and season them
- Roast for an hour till they are crisp.
- Stir every 15 minutes until golden brown. Watch out that they don’t burn
- Cool them before eating
- Cooked pumpkin
- Vegetable oil
- Baking powder
- Diced nuts
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place a spoonful on greased baking sheet
- Bake for around 12 minutes at 350 degrees
Try out any–or all–of these delicious pumpkin recipes today to prep for the upcoming holiday festivities!